Sunday 30 March 2014

Cool Things #5

Hope you've had a fabulous and loving day with your mothers and families. I've been home for the weekend to see David (since valentines day I've only seen him for 5 full days, which sucks ass) and today I've spent the day baking with my Momma. Last night I made her a card however I bloody forgot her present.

(source
ahhhhhh! This is so so cute! ahhhh, my heart melted watching this. This is Misa Minnie at 22 weeks old, showing how clever and obedient she is. She is so ennie weenie, if you check out her facebook to watch her grow. 

(source)
This was trending on facebook yesterday, as the BBC posted the incredible video of this woman hearing for the first time in her life. So overwhelming, I got goosebumps. It's so incredible that we have the technology today to help people with horrible diseases, like this woman!


(source)
The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge have released this official photograph of them with Prince George and their dog yesterday. They have released this ahead of their tour around Australia and New Zealand.
I love the composition and pale hues of this photograph, Prince George looks adorable and handsome already and I love how he is staring at Lupo. I do love the Royal Family.

(source)
Oh, I do love Tom Fletcher and his adorable videos, I hope you all saw the time lapse video of their 9 month pregnancy - from Bump to Buzz. My friend posted the link for this video on my wall yesterday and I can't believe I haven't seen it sooner. It's just sooo good, and I love how fluffy his ginger cat is too.

No comments:

Post a Comment