Friday 17 January 2014

Happy Birthday Blog!

The blog is one today! I can't believe it's been a whole year since I wrote my first blog post. Looking back at my three simple resolutions and I only achieved a mere 1.5 out of 3 of them and this year I have 40! However I'm more determined to stick to them this year, I've decided to design a poster with them all on, print it out and stick it on my uni wall!

I just want to say a big thank you to everyone that reads, comments and contributes to my blog. I can't wait to blog more content this year, it was very sporadic this first year and I refuse to let it be like that this year! I'm planning on getting a new look for the blog in a couple of weeks if I get my design head on and attempt it.
I've thoroughly enjoyed my first year of blogging, I've worked with some great companies this year such as Shopcade, Baking Mad and Sugar + Style and hopefully a lot more in this year to come.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on your blog anniversary lovely! You deserve every success :) xxx

    ReplyDelete