Thursday 25 April 2013

S/S13- Bright and Beautiful

Neon

One must have trend this Spring/Summer is 'neon'!. Personally neon is always something I have avoided, however the catwalks have shown me just how to make it work and the high street is going crazy for it!. I think we can make most of the trend in our accessories for a more than reasonable price! Below are some of the items I love and they can be worked into most outfits!

1. Topshop £16 neon snake sip around purse // 2. Topshop // 3. Boots £4.99 Rimmel London Apocalips Lip Lacquer // 4. Bershka £9.99 Transparent bag // 5. American Apparel £9.00 Neon Nail Polish // 7. Topshop £35 Trace neon lace up runners.

Yes the scrunchie is back and even our trainers can be on trend. Although I am more of a lipstick than lipgloss kind of girl I highly recommend the Rimmel London Apocalips Lip Lacquer, the vibrant strong colour lasts all night and still gives that strong lipstick look. My favourite is the see through clutch from Bershka (4.) for just £9.99, but be careful what you are putting in there!

   Are you going to grab yourself something neon for this Spring/Summer!?


Don't forget to follow us on Blog Lovin' and add us in your circle on Google+ on the right side bar. 
Also make sure you enter our Cake Decorating Cook Book Giveaway

2 comments:

  1. Neon is something I try to avoid too when it comes to clothes and accessories and I don't think it's my style! However I love neon nailpolish. The American Apparel one looks so pretty :)

    Pastel Bokeh

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've always thought this too! but I have really got into it at the moment as long as you don't go over the top! and yes it's really good! and comes in loads of colours too!

      Delete