Monday 25 March 2013

Passion for Fashion?

Hey lovelies!

Moneysupermarket.com are holding a 'Passion for Fashion' competition and to enter all you need to do is write a blog post and show them how you would find an outfit for under £200 for each of these categories; Casual wear, Party wear and Holiday wear! Obviously I had to this, I love a good challenge and creating my own outfits even if it makes me really upset that I can't buy all the nice things I want. The closing date of the competition is 8th April 2013, so you have loads of time and for more information check it out here.

So here are my outfits!
1/2/3/4/5/6/7
TOTAL: £152.58

This outfit took me so long, I'm not quite sure why, but it was definitely time well spent. I saw this Miss Selfridge dress in the store not so long ago and it's been on my wishlist since, I love it, it's so adorable and I have such a weakness for an embellished collar.
Originally I was going to use the Mini Sienna Padlock Bag from Topshop as the colour matched so well with the brogues and the belts however with the price tag of £75 I thought that I could find a bag just as good for cheaper, after all we all love a good bargain, and I think this bag looks just as good if not better.
The socks actually come part as a 3 pack, therefore for £8 I didn't think was so bad because then you can mix and match the socks with other shoes to create a whole new look and the belts also come as a 2 Pack for £4.99 which is brilliant as both belts would really go with the whole outfit.

1/2/3/4/5/6
TOTAL: £112.48

I love the neon trend at the moment. My original plan was just to have a neon clutch, however I've wanted a bow clip from AA for ages now, and when I saw they did it in orange, it just would look so cute at the back of my hair and I also thought that the dress would look great with a chunky statement necklace and when I came across this chain one from Topshop, it was like it was meant to be.
I really want these flatforms from Riverisland, I don't like wearing heels because I just tower above everyone else so I normally wear flatforms and I think that these shoes will last a good while as the tread is pretty big!

1/2/3/4/5/6
TOTAL: £114

If you've not already guessed already, Coral/Pink is my favourite colour, I have so many Coral items in my wardrobe, and this summer I will probably buy a whole lot more, I hope. Coral looks great with a tan and when I found this Topshop Cover up I was in love, no matter what swim suit you pick, you could probably pair it with this cover up. The Sandals are just made for the sun, apparently as they are called 'easy tan summer sandal' and there is nothing worse than tan lines, especially embarrassing ones.
This AA bag will be perfect hold all for the beach, you definitely will be able to fit everything in like a towel, dry clothes, books and camera, everything you need!
I love River Island Sunglasses, they suit me a lot better than most sunglasses and for £13 they are a little price to pay. Unfortunately I lost my last pair when I was in Turkey in this beautiful flowing river, nearly cried when it happened and was hunting for ages to find them but as soon as they fell off my head, they were gone *sigh*. If we ever get a summer again this year, they are definitely the first purchase!

For more information on the competition  and how to enter check here and make sure you send me the link to your outfits collages!

Do you like my outfit collages? Which is your favourite outfit?

Don't forget to add us on Blog Lovin' here and add us in your circle on Google+ on the right side bar

No comments:

Post a Comment