Thursday 24 January 2013

The Versatile Blogger Award


I have been awarded this Versatile Blogger Award by Lottie from Huckleberry Friend - huge thank you and love from me! This is an award given to bloggers from fellow bloggers whom like your blog, it gives you a little insight into the person behind the posts and a great chance to find new blogs. I'm very grateful for the award as I wasn't sure if my blog was getting anywhere and if people were reading it, however this has made my day!

Once received the award you can choose whether to take part and then do the following:

1) Nominate up to 15 bloggers who are relatively new to blogging.
2) Let the nominated bloggers know that they have been nominated for this award.
3) Share 7 random facts about yourself.
4) Thank the blogger who as nominated you.
5) Add the Versatile Blogger Award picture to your post

So lets get started, below are 7 random facts about myself:1. I don't own a pair of jeans!!2. I am studying Accounting and Finance3. I crack my knuckles, back and neck4. I love photography, got an A at A-level (woo)5. I like to make my own cards6. I have passed my driving test but don't own a car7. I was bullied at school (it's only made me stronger, hehe)


I Nominate the following:

- Abigail from Cats Eating Cake
- Becky from What Rebecca Rose Knows
- Megan from Talking About M 

1 comment: